Friend | By Ann Christine Tabaka

From whence thou comest
My new found friend
Will you walk with me
Until the end

Will you share with me
Your joy and sorrow
And stay with me
Until the morrow

Not for forever
But for a while
Let us talk and laugh
And share a smile

For when the journey
Has come to an end
We shall part and say
Good bye my friend

-----
Ann Christine Tabaka is a nominee for the 2017 Pushcart Prize in Poetry. She lives in Delaware, USA. She is a published poet and artist. She loves gardening and cooking. Chris lives with her husband and two cats. Her most recent credits are Page & Spine, The Paragon Journal, The Literary Hatchet, The Stray Branch, Trigger Fish Critical Review; Foliate Oak Review, The Metaworker, Raven Cage Ezine, RavensPerch, Anapest Journal, Mused, Apricity Magazine, Longshot Island, The Write Launch, The Stray Branch, Advaitam Speaks Literary Journal, Ann Arbor Review.

Comments

  1. This is quietly lovely, Christine <3
    Thank you for your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Kathy. Cheers, Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I come and go. But I always hope to return! I carry with me your words and images, yours and mine, through the tough spots. You are still with me as a friend. A very special friend! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Pegie. Cheers, Guy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The True Meaning of Life | By Patricia A. Fleming

A Kindness Movement | By Guy Farmer

Acts of Kindness | By Guy Farmer